This Digisight LRF N970 is designed for observation and shooting in twilight time or nighttime. With the use of built-in IR Illuminator with 915nm wavelength, users will be able to use it in absolute darkness. Equipped with a built-in multifunctional rangefinder with a working measuring range of 400 metres. It is a versatile riflescope that is designed for wide range of applications such as hunting, sports shooting, night video recording and observation.
- Integrated Laser Rangefinder to know the exact distance of the target.
- Provides comfort of viewing from 30% increased of Field of View.
- Increased twice higher sensitivity in low light conditions.
- Magnifications change gradually depending on the selected mode.
- Zoom value is displayed in the status bar at the bottom part of the screen.
- Internal memory contains a large number of reticles of various shapes and applications.
- The central part of the reticles is illuminated, colour can be changed from red to green while the main part can be switched from black to white.
- THD (True Horizontal Distance) measuring mode taking into account angle of shooter's elevation to a target while AoE; its value is also displayed on the screen calculates true horizontal distance to an object.
- 3 types of zeroing parameters memorization
- Zeroing with FREEZE function
- Features high shock resistance and can be used with rifled hunting weapons for such cartridges as 9.3х64, .30-06, .300, .375. etc, as well as with smooth-bore and airsoft weapons.
- Protected against bright light exposure and can be used during daytime.
- Provide more than 500 meter detection distance for object 1.7х0.5 м> (depending on modification)
- Can operate in normal mode at sub-zero temperature because of frost-resistant OLED display that features fast response and provides crisp image when observing dynamic object.
- Energy saving modes. Automatic shutoff function. (When a weapon with a riflescope is in inclined position of 70° vertically and 30° horizontally for more than 10 seconds)
- Warning sign appears when rifle is inclined horizontally for an angle of more than 5 degrees.
- Operating time can be significantly extended by using high-capacity external power supply units attached to the external jack.
- Controlled with just two buttons, encoder and On/Off switch.
- Mounting holes in the base of the riflescope enable the mount to be installed in one of multiple positions.
- Convenient Display of Service Information
- Image Set-Up Options
- Spectral sensitivity of device at a wavelength of 915 nm, mW, not more than 0.000055 (5.5x10^-5)
- Camera resolution: 752x582 pixels
- Display type: OLED
- Display Resolution: 640x480 pixels
- Magnification: 3.5 ... 14x
- 50mm Lens focus
- Digital Zoom: 2x - 4x
- Field of View horizontal: 6° (at 3.5x)
- 67mm Eye Relief
- 6mm Exit Pupil
- Diopter adjustment: -4 ... +3 dptr.
- Radiation source (diode type): Laser
- 915nm (invisible) IR Wavelength
- 500m Range of detection
- 370m Range of recognition
- Power Supply: 4 ÷ 6.3 V
- 4xAA Battery
- 4 hours Battery Life (w/out IR)
- 2.5-3 hours Battery Life (with IR),
- External Power Supply DC 9 ÷ 15V / 3W
- Operating Temperature: - 25 … + 50 °С
- Wireless Remote Control
- 6000 J Shock resistance on rifled weapon
- Dimensions: 340х112х94mm
- 1kg Weight without batteries
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review