Shipping & Delivery
TRACK & TRACE
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Care Centre by phone on 1300 948 683 (within Australia) or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
We deliver products to P.O. boxes except for bulky items or dangerous goods.
Please complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
REASONS FOR ORDER DELAYS
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the cardholder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 948 683 (within Australia) or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the size, weight, and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location of choice.
As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products will not be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery. If no one is available to sign for any parcel, a card will be left and the parcel will be re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
We recommend all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any re-delivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- non-stock and/or bespoke items.