White LED(SFT40 Hi) -Throw 1082M 2200lumens 2.0 version
To ensure that you stay safe in the wilderness, the long-range visibility of Acebeam L19 allows you to shoot straight through the darkness illuminating 1300meters (4265feet) away. Features high outputs and extremely focused beams giving you incredible beam distances, perfect for spotting prey, L19 is also compatible with many accessories, such as mount and remote switch, making the flashlight a more invaluable tool for your hunt. Highly recommended by Gunsamerica.com, Gunsmagazine.com, Policemag.com, and Officer.com.
Performance and Brightness
- Compact, long-range hunt and searchlight with tactical capabilities.
- White LED max output 1650 Lumens and throw 1.3KM
- LED option 1: 1xPM1 white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Moonlight: 1 lumen; 94 days
- Low: 60 lumens; 13,188cd; 230 meters; 47 hours
- Mid1: 220 lumens; 46,104cd; 429 meters; 12 hours
- Mid2: 470 lumens; 93,514cd; 612 meters; 5 hours
- High: 870 lumens; 176,938cd; 841 meters; 2 hour 15 minutes
- Turbo: 1,650 lumens; 422,407cd; 1,300 meters; 1 hours 30 minutes
- Strobe: 900 lumens; 3 hours
- Max. output 1,650 lumens
- Max. beam distance: 1,300 meters (4265feet)
- Max. runtime: 94 days
- Peak beam intensity: 422,407cd
- Size: 163.8mm (Length) x 60mm (Head Diameter) x 25.4mm (Tube Diameter)
- Weight: 196g(6.91oz.) w/o battery
- Impact resistance to 1 meter
- IP68 waterproof (5 meters submersible)
What's In The Box?
- Battery Included 1 x IMR21700NP-510A USB-C Charging
- Remote Switch Excluded
- Mount Excluded
- Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
- It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well-ventilated area with ambient temperature.
- Caution hot when used continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related to the manufacturer and distributors.
- Please, check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
- Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
- Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight in normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and require cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
- Remove the battery from the flashlight during long-term storage.
- This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
- Do not aim the flashlight directly at the eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.