World's first PD power bank flashlight on the market. The X50 2.0 leads to a new era of flashlights with a maximum output of 45,000 lumens and PD60W fast charging. Featured with PD60W and Type-C input/output, this handheld searchlight can be quickly charged within one hour, and also is one outdoor mini power station to charge up phones and other devices. Waterproof to underwater 2meters, patented mechanical lockout, and single-handed operation makes X50 2.0 perfect for outdoor searching, industrial searching, self-defense, rescuing, and intelligent power on the go.
- Utilizes 8 x LEDs with a max output of 45,000 lumens and throws 871 meters (6500K)
- Max peak beam intensity of 189,660cd
- The beam angle is up to 120°, a wide range of seeing
- Highly efficient constant current circuit design with an efficiency rate up to 98%
- Built-in 10.8V/4250mAh Li-ion battery pack
- Fast USB Type-C charging with discharging function available
- PD 60W Quick Charge approximately one hour for fully charged
- Built-in intelligent adaptive charging and discharging function and protocols of QC 3.0 & PD 3.0
- Built-in intelligent temperature overheat protection
- Reliable patented mechanical safe lock prevents accidental activation
- The detachable handheld handle meets various lighting demands
- One single stainless steel switch provides access to all functions
- Hardened dual AR coated, 99% transmittance glass
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum alloy, providing a rigid structure and a fast cooling efficiency
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Rating in accordance with IP68, Impact resistant to 2 meter
X50 2.0 upgrade fast charging parameter changes:
- The charging and discharging power has been upgraded from the original 36W to 60W, reaching the maximum value of the charger, making the charging efficiency higher.
- The charging time upgrade has been shortened from 1.5 hours to 1 hour.
- The charging head is slightly larger than the original head.
- The charging indicator light has changed: Intelligent identified charging function. When Quick charge protocol is successful, Red & Blue lighting means during charging, Green & Blue lighting means fully charged; when Quick charge protocol is not successful, it would be turned to standard charge status, Red lighting means during charging, Green lighting means fully charged.
Performance and Brightness of 6500K Color temperature:
- Max 45,000 lumens output by rechargeable batteries pack
- Ultra-Low: 400 lumens; 11hours; 103meters, 2652cd;
- Low: 1,200lms~400lms, 6hours 5minutes+32minutes, 150meters, 5625cd;
- Med1: 2,000lms~1,200lms~400lms, 4hours+5minutes+32minutes, 195meters, 9506cd;
- Med2: 3,800lms~2,000lms~1,200lms~400lms, 2hours 8minutes+5minutes+4minutes+32minutes, 251meters, 15,750cd;
- Med3: 7,500lms~5,600lms~2,000lms~1,200lms~400lms, 13minutes+57minutes+10minutes+5minutes+32minutes, 332meters, 27,556cd;
- High: 15,000lms~5,600lms~2,000lms~1,200lms~400lms, 2minutes+1hour 7minutes+10minutes+4minutes+32minutes, 479meters, 57,360cd;
- Turbo: 45,000lms~5,600lms~2,000lms~1,200lms~400lms, 30seconds+1hour 6minutes+11minutes+4minutes+32minutes, 871meters,189,660cd;
- Strobe: 7,500lms, 1 hour, 332meters, 27,556cd;
- 139.6mm x 75mm x 51.8 mm / 5.49inch x 2.95inch x 2.03inch
- 756g/26.6oz (Including battery pack)
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.
- This flashlight is recommended for use by adults or under adult supervision. Keep out of reach of children!
- This flashlight is capable of emitting intense heat when turned on for a long period of time. Remember to install the handle before using it. Avoid touching the appearance of the flashlight.
- Do not shine an object at close range, to avoid burning the object or causing danger due to high temperature.
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Lock the light to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- This is a normal case the light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Turbo/output levels for extended periods. When the lamp reaches a temperature of 65°C or above, the lamp will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 65°C, it will then allow the user to reselection the modes.
- Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain optimal battery performance
- Once charging is completed, be sure to remove the charging cable and push the dust cover back to protect the charging port from dust and foreign objects.