The Aimpoint Acro C-1 (Advanced Compact Reflex Optic) is a fully enclosed red dot system that takes up minimal space on any weapon platform.
Acro C-1 is developed and optimized for use on optic ready pistols in combination with an Acro adapter plate. However, the wide range of available mounting solutions for the Acro series makes it an all-round sight that can be used on several weapon platforms.
The enclosed system makes it reliable and operational in any weather conditions and being tested with 20,000 rounds on a .40 S&W caliber pistol slide, this small optic has proven to lead in ruggedness and reliability.
It is a lightweight, low-profile optic that provides fast target acquisition and an unlimited field of view for hunters as well as sport shooters.
MOUNTING SOLUTIONS FOR ACRO C-1
The now available solutions are:
- quick detachable mounts in different heights for Weaver and Picatinny rail
- a wide range of different adapter plates - each one designed for specific models of optic ready pistols,
- an adapter plate with Micro interface that allows compatibility with all Micro sights mounting solutions,
- and more will come ...
The full range of available Aimpoint mounting solutions is found under the section Mounts further down on this page.
- Optimized for pistol and applications which require a low profile red dot system
- Fully enclosed system
- Designed for direct integration in combination with adapter plates onto optic ready pistol slides
- 1.5 years battery operation on position 6 of 10
- Battery installation while optic is still mounted on weapon
- 3.5 MOA
- NVD compatible
- Submersible to a depth of 5 m (15 ft)
- Temperature span -30 °C to +60 °C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review