Caldwell Deadshot Front & Rear Unfilled Bag Set Combo #248885
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days
2pk Rifle Shooting Bag Rest Front Rear Shooting Support Unfilled 248885
- Every hunter and shooter is looking for a versatile and steady shooting system that can be set up almost anywhere, and at any time. Whether you have minutes or seconds to set up for your next shot, the DeadShot Shooting Bags are the answer.
- These inexpensive and functional bags continue to set the industry standard for quality and functional shooting bags.
- Place them on almost any shooting surface
- Made of durable, water-resistant 600 Denier polyester
- Front shooting bag is the industry's largest (approximately 8lbs.)
- Quick-connect feature makes bag transport easy
- Front bag dimensions: 10" wide x 8 1/2" high x 6" deep
HOW DO YOU FILL SHOOTING BAGS?
Proper filling of your shooting bag is critical for performance and durability. Most of the bags are available both filled and unfilled. Different model bags will have slightly different filling port designs; however similar techniques can be used.
Some of the most common choices for material to fill your bag are sand and case cleaning medias like ground walnut, corn cob or synthetic. We do not recommend using actual grain or rice as it is likely to attract rodents. We recommend ground walnut media because it provides good density, is light weight and relatively resistant to moisture. Sand works well for smaller bags but is not a good choice for large bags as it will be too heavy resulting in unnecessary stress on seams.
Once you have media selected and ready, locate the filling port on your bag. Most of the ports will be tucked under a flap or secured with hook and loop in a "closed" position. Use a funnel to pour media into the bag. If a common funnel is not available, a piece of thick paper can be rolled into a cone shape and used as a funnel. We suggest packing the media periodically during filling; this can be done with any blunt ended object. A long screwdriver with an ink pen cap or a empty brass casing taped on will work well. It is important to get the media packed densely to provide stable support for your gun. Once the bag is filled and packed, the filling port can be folded and secured in place to prevent leakage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.