Garmin Montana 610 Handheld Gps Worldwide
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days
Take it hiking. Take it hunting. Take it on the water.
- Montana 610 features a bold, colour touchscreen, dual-orientation display and includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. It also supports multiple mapping options like BlueChart g2 and TOPO Australia and New Zealand.
- Handheld includes 3-axis tilt-compensated compass, barometric altimeter and access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes.
- With an array of compatible mounts, Montana 610 is designed for use on ATVs, in boats, as a handheld or in your car. Use the auto mount with City Navigator NT maps for spoken, turn-by-turn driving directions or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV.
- Adding more maps to Montana is easy. Plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water, or load City Navigator map data for turn-by-turn driving directions. Add satellite images to your maps with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (1-year subscription included). Or, transform paper maps into files you can download to your Montana with Custom Maps.
- With Montana 610, you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users. Just press sendâ" to transfer your information to similar devices and let the games begin.
- With its high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS reception, WAAS-enabled receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, Montana 610 locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains it. Whether youâ€™re in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, count on Montana to help you find your way when you need it most.
- Montana 610 has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even while youâ€™re on the move or not holding it level. The barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, or use it to plot barometric pressure over time to help keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
- With a one-of-a-kind dual battery system, the 610 gives you the option of using the rechargeable lithium-ion pack or traditional AA batteries.
- Montana 610 supports paperless geocaching GPX files for straight-to-device uploading of geocaches from Geocaching.com. No more manually entering coordinates and paper print outs, Montana stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions. The track manager feature helps organize and navigate through waypoints/routes/ and track logs (easily start/stop recording tracklogs).
- Our free BaseCamp software lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.