Kershaw Emerson Stonewash finish Hunting Pocket Knife For for Survival Camping 6030 CQC10K
The popular Kershawâ€“Emerson series is growing. The newest addition, the CQC-10K, is based on the Emerson Appalachian. Originally designed as a hunting knife, it's equally adept for survival, camping, bushcraftingâ€”or for just about any outdoor activity.
The CQC-10K features a bowie-style blade of 8Cr14MoV stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. It holds an edge well, and then resharpens easily when out in the field. The handle has a deep curve, designed to fit the palm and reduce hand fatigue during time-consuming tasks. For a secure-grip, the CQC-10K has a G10 front scale with a stainless steel back and sturdy frame lock. Of course, it's also equipped with the Emerson wave shaped opening featureâ" so that the folder can be opened as it is withdrawn from the pocket. Or use the thumb disk for simple, manual opening.
A reversible pocketclip enables left- or right-handed carry.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Bowie-style blade ideal for hunting
- Manual opening
- Thumb disk; "wave shaped opening feature"
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: 8Cr14MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: G10 front; 410 stainless steel back, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz. (143 g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.