Lee 50Th Anniversary Kit
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days
This kit has just about everything needed to get started reloading. The "O" frame design creates a sturdy press for years and years of reloading. The quick change function allows standard 7/8"-14 threaded dies to be changed with the twist of a wrist. The press is made from ASTM 380 Aluminum, has 3-offset mounting holes, a 3-1/2" ram stroke and can handle cartridge lengths from the short 0.905" 25 ACP to the long 3.750" 460 Weatherby.
- Breech Lock Challenger Single Stage Press
- 1-Breech Lock Die Bushing
- Large and Small Safety Prime
- Cutter and Lock Stud
- Perfect Powder Measure
- Chamfer Tool
- Primer Pocket Cleaner
- Safety Powder Scale
- Powder funnel
- 2 oz Tube Resizing Case Lube
Curious about what else you will need to start reloading with this kit???We suggest the following; as this kit does??not??include reloading dies, case length gauges or shellholders for the Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press.??
- A Case Length Gauge for trimming cases
- Cartridge specific die set
- Shellholder for desired cartridge
- Appropriate powder, primers, bullets and cases for your desired cartridge
- Reloading Manual
What is the difference between the Anniversary Kit (Item# 423081) and the Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press kit (Item# 121744)???
- The main difference is the priming feature, the Anniversary kit utilizes a press mounted priming feature, when the Breech Lock Single stage kit utilizes a hand primer and shellholders
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.