VX-3i LRP 8.5-25x50mm (30mm) Side Focus Matte TMOA For hunters, shooters, and precision rifle competitors, the VX-3i LRP (Long Range Precision) eliminates every element of chance possible from long-range shooting. Just as important, its made to fit the way you shoot. Choose first or second focal plane reticles in MIL or MOA. The redesigned adjustments match reticle increments and track precisely. The VX-3i LRP Travel Indicator is easy to read and its adjustable zero stop prevents over rotation. We also include a throw lever and windage dial thread protector so you can run your VX-3i LRP your way.
- Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
- Magnification 8.5 - 25 x
- Reticle TMOA
- Tube Diameter 30 mm
- Reticle Focal Plane Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Exit Pupil 2 - 5.8 mm
- Field of View, Linear 11.5 - 4.6 ft at 100 yds
- Eye Relief 5.31 - 3.7 in
- Color Black
- Weight 22.4 oz
- Fabric/Material 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Length 14.38 in
- Illumination Type Non-Illuminated
- Illumination Color None
- Adjustment Type MOA
- Adjustment Click Value 0.25 MOA
- Parallax Side Focus
- Attachment/Mount Type Ring
- Weather Resistance Yes
- Water Resistance Level Waterproof
- Shockproof Yes
- Fogproof Yes
- Finish Matte
- Package Type Box
- Included Accessories Bungee Lens Covers
- Magnification Type Variable
- W/E Travel at 100 Yds 80 MOA
- Absolute waterproof and fog proof integrity. Ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter's eye. This results in a brighter image with increased contrast.
- Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we've ever offered. DiamondCoat 2 has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- Dual Use makes them equally at home in hunting or tactical environments, thanks to their outstanding accuracy, legendary ruggedness, and absolute waterproof integrity.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Twilight Max Light Management System. Light management means delivering usable light to your eye and forming a crisp, high contrasting image. Lens coatings are applied that maximize light transmission in blue and red, and balancing colors to develop the highest possible contrast. Glare is controlled with special mechanical structures. This means you can see antler tines in dark shadows long after the competition has gone home.
- Twin bias spring erector system exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review