Introducing the Nitecore UNK1 Dual-Slot USB Travel Charger designed to recharge Nikon EN-EL14, EN-EL14a, AND EN-EL15 batteries. This lightweight and compact battery charger features a built-in USB charging input that stows away in a designated secure trough to save space and prevent damage. The UNK1 has a dual port design to simultaneously charge EN-EL14 or EN-EL14a batteries on one side and EN-EL15 on the reverse.
A brightly lit LCD display reports key battery information including battery type, capacity, voltage, charging status and health. The UNK1 offers smart charging management to automatically apply the correct charging current, prevent overcharging, and protect against improperly inserted batteries. Compatible with many solar panels and power banks, the UNK1 is a versatile charger for at home and on the go.
- Compatible Batteries: Nikon EN-EL14, EN-EL14a, & EN-EL15 Batteries
- Compatible Models:
- EN-EL14/EN-EL14a: Nikon D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D3100, D3200, D3300, Nikon Df, Coolpix P7100, Coolpix P7000, Coolpix P7700, & Coolpix P7800
- EN-EL15: Nikon D600, D610, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D810A, D7000, D7100, D7200, Nikon 1V1, & Nikon V1
- Input Voltage: USB DC 5V
- Output Voltage:
- Slot 1 (EN-EL14/EN-EL14a) 8.4V ±1%
- Slot 2 (EN-EL15) 8.4V ±1%
- Input Current: >2A
- Output Current: 1000mA*1
- Input Port: USB
- Dimensions: 3.34 inch x 1.96 inch x 1.06 inch
- Weight: 2.09oz (without batteries)
- Two bay battery charger
- Compatible with Nikon EN-EL14/EN-EL14a and EN-EL15 batteries
- Real-time information on battery voltage, charging current, battery temperature, battery level and other parameters
- Monitors battery status and displays battery health
- Reverse polarity protection and anti-short circuit protection
- Automatic adoption for the optimal charging modes between CC and CV
- Automatic termination upon charging completion
- Activates over-discharged batteries with protective circuits
- Compatible with power banks and solar panels
- Made from durable and fire retardant PC and ABS (V0) materials
- Optimal heat dissipation design
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review