The HS2 is designed for running and hiking. It has two LEDs - one for close range and one for further range. It has four output levels, battery level indication and a unique audible beep to let you know when the battery is getting low. The battery connection is USB so you can also power the light from a powerbank giving more lighting options.
- LED: 2 x CREE XP-G2 LED (Cool White)
- Power Source: 1 x 2000mAh 3.7V Lithium Polymer (Li-Poly) Battery Pack (Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 85 meters (278.9 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1800 cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 400 Lumens - 2 Hours 12 Min.
- High - 200 Lumens - 4 Hours 30 Min.
- Medium - 100 Lumens - 9 Hours
- Low - 50 Lumens - 18 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Protected against splashing water from all directions)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Dimensions (Headlamp):
- Length - 45 mm
- Width - 23 mm
- Height - 24 mm
- Dimensions (Battery Pack):
- Length - 71 mm
- Width - 42 mm
- Height - 19 mm
- Weight: 115 g
- Lightweight but durable aluminium construction perfect for running and hiking
- Dual-LED lens system allows for optimal up-close and far-range illumination
- Light's head pivots vertically 180° for multiple lighting angles
- Large push button switch for easy activation and cycling between outputs
- Brightness level changes gradually between outputs to allow user's eyes to adjust
- Micro-USB-rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery pack can run headlamp for up to 18 hours on a single charge
- Pack comes with LED power indicator and audible low power indicator to keep track of remaining charge
- Headlamp can work while being plugged into a power bank if battery pack is dead
- Reflective headband can be seen easily in the dark
- Comes with Olight's 5 Year Warranty
- Included Accessories:
- 2 x Replacement Cable Clip
- 1 x 1.5-Meter Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review