The X9R Marauder is the largest and highest output flashlight ever produced by Olight reaching an incredible 25,000 lumens. It is equipped with six Cree XHP70.2 LEDs and is powered by a rechargeable battery pack combining eight high discharge rate 18650 batteries. Intense output, long runtimes, and sustainable use for years to come.
- 6 x CREE XHP70.2 CFW LEDs
- Dimensions: length 320mm, head diameter 100mm, body diameter 57mm
- Weight: 1855g
- Modes and runtimes:
- Mode 1: 25000 ~ 6400lm (3m, 1h40m)
- Mode 2: 12800 ~ 6400lm (10m, 1h30m)
- Mode 3: 6400lm (2h)
- Mode 4: 3200lm (4h)
- Mode 5: 1600lm (8h)
- Mode 6: 800lm (12h)
- Mode 7: 400lm (19h)
- Mode 8: 200lm (27h)
- Strobe: 12800lm 13Hz
- Beam distance: 630m
- Beam intensity: 99,200cd
- Waterproof IPX7
- Carrying Case: Waterproof, dustproof, shock-proof
The X9R Marauder is the best option for intense output, long runtimes, and sustainable use for years to come.
- Highest brightness level Olight ever produced reaching a max output of 25,000 lumens.
- Smart output control to prevent overheating - Proximity sensors that drop the output automatically when the flashlight head approaches a nearby object. Active thermal management system that reduces the output when the temperature gets too hot to prevent any damage or overheating.
- The custom heat dissipation system ensures that the flashlight provides constant and safe high output settings.
- Battery level display while indicating an 8-level output selection.
- Improved built-in heat dissipation system design for more effective cooling of the flashlight body.
- Ergonomic design - Milled finger grooves, shoulder strap and concealable strap hole for convenient and comfortable use.
- Battery balance - The battery protection board can balance out the power of individual cells to maximize the performance of the entire battery pack and also increase each cell’s longevity.
- This high output flashlight is delivered in a large carrying case including a charging cable and comfortable shoulder strap for convenient carry.
- The output settings are controlled through a side switch surrounded by 8 blue indicators on each side displaying your output level, remaining battery capacity, or the charging status.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review