property or hunting grounds. It comes with a black and white text LCD viewer.
The camera's 48 No-Glow LED flash array has a range of 80', but won't spook game or alert an intruder. The shutter is ready for another photo after a recovery time of a half second. A removable anti-reflection LED cover helps to ensure the camera remains unnoticed by reducing reflections on the LED array's protective panel, but it can be removed if you want to boost the flash output a bit. The passive infrared motion sensor has a detection range of 100'.
Along with triggered images and videos, the Trophy Cam HD Aggressor includes a reinforced cable lock channel and latch, is weather resistant, and is operable at temperatures from -4 to 140°F.
Photo and Video Capture
- Maximum Still Image Resolution: 20MP
- Maximum Video Resolution: HD 1920 x 1080p
- Video Length: Programmable from 5-60 sec
- PIR (passive infrared) motion sensor captures images when triggered by subject movement
- Detects changes in temperature that occur when subjects move, and captures images in response
- 60' detection range
- 45° angle of coverage
- Very fast 0.2-sec trigger speed helps ensure you won't miss the shot
- Adjustable Sensitivity: Low, normal, and high
- Programmable Trigger Interval: 1 sec to 60 minutes
- Field Scan 2X takes time-lapse images at selectable intervals from 1-60 minutes
- Two available time slots per day (such as dawn and dusk)
- Allows you to see patterns and change over time
- Useful for recording a wide range of subjects/events, including game, weather, plants, and construction site development
- Live motion trigger is still active during time-lapse capture, so it will capture images whenever it senses motion to prevent you from missing action in between time intervals
- Multi-Image Mode: Captures 2-3 images per trigger
- A 48-LED No-Glow flash with an effective range of 80'
- Automatic day/night sensor further helps with proper exposure, ensuring clear, crisp images in daylight and after dark
Setup, Display, and Options
- Black and white LCD screen for menu navigation and settings selection
- Geotags photos with GPS coordinates for game movement tracking
- Date, time, temperature, and moon phase stamping on images
- Records photos and videos to user-supplied SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB
- Runs on 8 AA batteries, which can provide up to 12 months of power depending on usage and settings
- Integrated, 1/4"-20 threaded mount enables connection to a tripod or tree mount
- Includes adjustable web belt for an alternative way of attaching camera to tree or post
- Weather-resistant housing for protection against elements during extended outdoor use
- Temperature Range: -5 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C