The Door Pro II is now upgraded and improved. It is a compact, easy to mount solution for accurate vehicle shooting from the car door sill or rear tray side walls. The upgrades have made the Door Pro II more versatile, and easier to use.
Uses Of the Door Pro II:
Vehicle Shooting: For pest control and predator spotlighting
Shooting from a Blind
- Shooting Accurately From Vehicle: Use less energy and cover more ground. Saves ammunition by utilizing better accuracy with more effective kills. Avoid educating predators by hitting more consistently
- Accuracy From a Blind: More success from harder shots
- Metal top Upgrade: Now fits more vehicles, the metal top avoids warping of the top shelf when the walls are stretched out wider to fit larger doors, thus making the Door Pro II better suited to late model cars
- Fits More rifles and won't damage stocks or vehicle paint. Note: Vehicles like Land Cruisers and Rovers have a higher seat to sill ratio. This may require a spacer or a MaXbox II for adequate elevation. The spacers and/or MaXbox II are also available
- Holds up to greater speeds due to magnet upgrades
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review