Fiskars X17 Medium Block Camping Sliptting Cutting Axe
- Easy-to-handle axe maximizes your power, speed and accuracy for more one-strike splits and includes a heavy-duty sheath.
- Our X17 Splitting Axe is an easy-to-handle, easy-to-transporchoice for anyone who needs to splismall- to medium-sized logs with power and speed. Like every X-Series??? Hatcheor Axe, the X17 combines perfected weighdistribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance. This combination of features allows the blade to disperse wood more effectively, offering more one-strike splits with each swing. Since you can spliwood more easily with the X17, each job requires less time, less efforand less hand strain.
- Ideal for splitting small- to medium-sized logs
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits
- Perfected balance and power-to-weighratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Unique head shape disperses wood from the blade for clean splitting
- Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contacand cleaner cuts
- Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional axes
- Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting stuck
- Inseparable insermolded head will noloosen and prevents overstrike breakage
- Shock-absorbing FiberComp?? handle is lightweighyestronger than steel to prevenoverstrike damage
- Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control
- Designed in Billn??s, Finland, building on more than three-and-a-half centuries of the world?????s besforged tools
- Included sheath helps protecblade and the user
- Lifetime warranty
- ProducDimensions (mm):??W:21 H:38 L:652
- Weight: 1800g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.