Olight X7 Marauder 9000 Lumen Led Searchlight
Welcome to the X7 Marauder. Featuring 9000 lumens in a soda can sized light to provide the power of the sun in the palm of your hand. The X7 Marauder carries three four core light-emitting XHP70 LEDs which are currently one of the highest performing light sources on the planet. The light features a custom designed orange peel reflector to create the perfect beam pattern for logical and realistic use. People ask, why would someone need 9000 lumens? Well the X7 offers 6 modes at various brightness levels going all the way down to 3 lumens which mimics a small keychain flashlight. The 9000 lumen setting provides a sensation of daylight when shined in a pitch black environment with a soft tone so it is not blinding to the eye. The X7 features a groundbreaking active thermal management system. The MCU detects the flashlights internal temperature in real time to prevent overheating to the users hand and flashlight. We have meticulously designed this feature to maintain the flashlights longevity and a positive user experience for years to come.
Note: The maximum performance can be reached using only High Discharging Current 18650 rechargeable batteries. Performance and autonomy tests ware performed using Olight HDC (High Discharging Current) 18650 3500mAh - in accordance with the ANSI NEMA FL 1-2009 standard.
- Uses three top-class cool white CREE XHP 70 LED with a total of 12 light-emitting cores.
- A maximum output of 9000 lumens which is great for strong illumination and minimum output of 3
- lumens, which is suitable for long periods of using at night.
- The switch on bezel side controls the flashlight, which has three common brightness levels: 3000
- lumens, 1000 lumens and 300 lumens; plus turbo modes: 5500 lumens and 9000 lumens;
- nightlight mode: 3 lumens; and a strobe at 10Hz.
- Double press the side switch quickly to activate the Turbo (5500 lumens) mode, and double press
- quickly again to access the Turbo S (9000 lumens) mode.
- Low-voltage indicator monitors the battery power level while the light is on, which will glow red when the battery power is running low.
- Active Thermal Management: MCU detects the flashlight temperature through the internal thermal
- sensor in real time, and prevents overheating by reducing the output.
- Max Output (lumens) 9000
- Low (lumens) 3
- Max Run Time (hours) 30 days
- Beam Distance 313 m
- Peak Beam Intensity (candela units) 24,500 cd
- Water Resistance IPX8 (waterproof up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance 1 m
- Head Diameter 2.68 in. / 68mm
- Length 5 in. / 127mm
- Battery Type 18650
- Weight (oz) 16.6000
- pocketclip No
- Instruction Manual
- 4000mAh 18650 Batteries X4
- Car Sticker x 1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.