Pentax Sp 16X50 Binocular
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days
Designed for both astronomical and terrestrial use, Pentax's 16x50 S-Series SP Binocular features large oversized fully multicoated 50mm objectives to reduce reflection and maximize light transmission through the entire optical path. Utilizing the traditional porro prism configuration gives scenes a rich depth of view for an immersive observation experience and provides a comfortable feel in the hand with a lot of surface area to maintain a sure grip. The large objectives and coatings maximize the amount of light getting to the user's eyes for exceptional low-light capabilities, and its high 16x magnification provides an immersive observation experience whether users are bird watching or comet hunting.
The binocular sports a generous 13mm eye relief and the fold-down eyecups seal against the ocular cavity to block stray peripheral light which can dim images. Its over-sized objectives add weight and bias the center of gravity forward making user fatigue a concern and hand-shake a possibility, so to aid long observation sessions the binocular can be mounted on a tripod using an optional adapter.
- Optical Performance
- 16x magnification
- 50mm objective lenses
- BAK4 porro prism optical path
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics
- 183.8'' field of view at 1000 yards
- 56 angle of view
- Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration
- Large knurled center focus wheel
- Right-eye diopter adjustment
- 13mm eye relief, 3.1mm exit pupil
- Fold-down rubber eyecups seal against ocular cavity and block stray peripheral light
- Construction Details
- Rubberized armoring protects against impacts and provides slip-resistant grip
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.