Shooter's Choice 340G (Aerosol) Mc7 Extra Strength #mc7Xt
In Stock VIC Warehouse - Leaves warehouse IN 1 - 2 BUSINESS DAYS
MC#7 Extra Strength Bore Cleaner (Item #MC7XT) is a convenienaerosol version of our top seller, MC#7!
MC7Xhas been formulated with an enhanced combination of cleaners to work faster and better than the original version of MC#7 and its ammonia free!
Quickly removes copper, lead, carbon and powder fouling
Cleans bores, receiver and trigger groups
ProducFeatures & Advantages
- ConvenienAerosol Can with Extension Tube.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Stronger MC#7 Formula more power and easier cleaning.
- Prolongs barrel life.
- Maintains accuracy in new firearms.
- Restores accuracy in old firearms.
- Removes all types of fouling; Copper fouling, Lead fouling, Powder fouling, Carbon fouling, Plastic Shotgun Wad fouling, Black Powder fouling, Plastic SaboAmmo Residue and Pyrodex fouling.
- Non-abrasive harmless to the bore surface.
- Removes corrosive ammo residue.
How To Use This Product
- BORE CLEANING: Before using, SHAKE WELL then saturate 2 patches with MC #7 EXTRA STRENGTH BORE CLEANER. Individually push through bore back and forth to remove loose fouling.
- USING EXTENSION TUBE: Spray cleaner into bore using shorbla. For firsapplication allow 5 minutes for cleaner to work.
- WEA PHOSPHORUS BRONZE BRUSH WITH MC #7 EXTRA STRENGTH BORE CLEANER: Brush the bore 8-10 times. (Flush contaminated brush with Shooters Choice Quick Scrub III Cleaner/Degreaser after each brushing.) Dry patch and repeaabove steps until a clean patch is produced.
- RECEIVER AND TRIGGER ASSEMBLY. Spray cleaner directly to areas to be cleaned. Brush using a nylon bristle brush. Flush assembly clean with Shooters Choice Quick Scrub III.
- LUBRICATION: After degreasing with Quick Scrub III, wipe off any residual cleaner. ApplyShooters Choice FP-10 LubricanElite (areas with tightolerance) and/or Shooters Choice All Weather High-Tech Grease (areas with loose tolerance) to all moving parts and wear surfaces.
- RUSAND CORROSION PROTECTION: After lubricating, iis highly recommended to use Shooters Choice RusPrevent. Lightly spray (over top of lubricated areas) the complete receiver, trigger assembly and all interior and exterior metal surfaces. NOTE: Within 5-10 minutes RusPrevenwill dry to a fine greasy film.
- LONG TERM STORAGE: After completing Step 6 run a saturated patch with RusPrevendown the bore, then spray generously the RusPrevenonce again on all metal surfaces.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.