Shooter's Choice 340G (Aerosol) Mc7 Extra Strength #mc7Xt
Earn 47 Loyalty Points
In Stock - Dispatch in 1 - 2 business days
MC#7 Extra Strength Bore Cleaner (Item #MC7XT) is a convenient aerosol version of our top seller, MC#7!
MC7XT has been formulated with an enhanced combination of cleaners to work faster and better than the original version of MC#7 and its ammonia free!
Quickly removes copper, lead, carbon and powder fouling
Cleans bores, receiver and trigger groups
Product Features & Advantages
- Convenient Aerosol Can with Extension Tube.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Stronger MC#7 Formula more power and easier cleaning.
- Prolongs barrel life.
- Maintains accuracy in new firearms.
- Restores accuracy in old firearms.
- Removes all types of fouling; Copper fouling, Lead fouling, Powder fouling, Carbon fouling, Plastic Shotgun Wad fouling, Black Powder fouling, Plastic Sabot Ammo Residue and Pyrodex fouling.
- Non-abrasive harmless to the bore surface.
- Removes corrosive ammo residue.
How To Use This Product
- BORE CLEANING: Before using, SHAKE WELL then saturate 2 patches with MC #7 EXTRA STRENGTH BORE CLEANER. Individually push through bore back and forth to remove loose fouling.
- USING EXTENSION TUBE: Spray cleaner into bore using short blasts. For first application allow 5 minutes for cleaner to work.
- WET A PHOSPHORUS BRONZE BRUSH WITH MC #7 EXTRA STRENGTH BORE CLEANER: Brush the bore 8-10 times. (Flush contaminated brush with Shooters Choice Quick Scrub III Cleaner/Degreaser after each brushing.) Dry patch and repeat above steps until a clean patch is produced.
- RECEIVER AND TRIGGER ASSEMBLY. Spray cleaner directly to areas to be cleaned. Brush using a nylon bristle brush. Flush assembly clean with Shooters Choice Quick Scrub III.
- LUBRICATION: After degreasing with Quick Scrub III, wipe off any residual cleaner. ApplyShooters Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite (areas with tight tolerance) and/or Shooters Choice All Weather High-Tech Grease (areas with loose tolerance) to all moving parts and wear surfaces.
- RUST AND CORROSION PROTECTION: After lubricating, it is highly recommended to use Shooters Choice Rust Prevent. Lightly spray (over top of lubricated areas) the complete receiver, trigger assembly and all interior and exterior metal surfaces. NOTE: Within 5-10 minutes Rust Prevent will dry to a fine greasy film.
- LONG TERM STORAGE: After completing Step 6 run a saturated patch with Rust Prevent down the bore, then spray generously the Rust Prevent once again on all metal surfaces.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.