Smart Drive 90 is an advanced gunsmithing driver set. The main driver features a magnetic bit holder, rubber grip, jeweler’s spin top & 360° LED light. It partners with the small “close quarters” driver to create Force Assist™. Force Assist is a proprietary system that helps users to loosen frozen-in-place screws as well as precisely tighten screws.
- Polycarbonate lid
- Large driver with led
- 87 black oxide coated gun bits
- Small driver for tight spaces
- Scope turret tool
- Magnetic parts tray
- Slide lock
- Spin top on main driver
- Force assist technology helps loosen stuck screws and precisely tighten screws
- Rubberized handles for sure grip
- “No Shadow” led on main driver
- Hammer surface
- Magnetic tip
- Small driver for tight spaces. Doubles as force assist lever
- 87 standard & metric black oxide coated gun bits
- Hollow ground/square cut slotted tips:
- 3mm Group (9 bits), .5mm-1mm thickness
- 3.8mm Group (4 bits), .7mm-1mm thickness
- 4.7mm Group (4 bits), .6mm-.9mm thickness
- 5.4mm Group (10 bits), .4mm-1.2mm thickness
- 6mm Group (7 bits), .6mm-1.2mm thickness
- 7mm Group (9 bits), .6mm-1.5mm thickness
- 7.6mm Group (5 bits), .8mm-1.5mm thickness
- 8.6mm Group (6 bits), .7mm-1.6mm thickness
- 9mm Group (6 bits), .8mm-1.8mm thickness
- Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25
- Phillips: PH0, PH1, PH2, PH3
- Metric hex: 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- Standard hex: 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 15/64", 1/4"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review