With the innovative HX Series, you’ve got a new arsenal of optics to match your style and quarry. The high-precision roof prism design, advanced lens coatings, ergonomic rubber-armored polycarb frames, and four specific-performance models let you focus on your individual adventure like never before.
Pick your challenge, and there’s new HX to master it. From dark woods to sunlit ridges, lowland bogs to the high plains, new optical approaches and frame designs promise brighter, clearer images, extended field of view, easier handling, and all-weather toughness to bring more success to every hunt.
- New Frame Design
- makes the HX binoculars easier to grip, more comfortable for extending scouting
- Bright, Crisp Images
- are the result of new lens coatings that increase light transmission across the spectrum
- Wider Field of View
- helps you spot wildlife more quickly, at greater distances, than ever before.
- central focusing wheel requires minimal rotation for quick, absolute sharpness from close up to infinity.
- Ergonomic Eyecups
- shield against side light and drafts for clear, crisp view.
- Steiner Nano-Protection
- hydrophobic molecular coating creates a lens surface so smooth, water sheets off and dirt, dust, snow, and fingerprints are repelled.
- Makrolon® housing
- is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- N2 injection™ system
- seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition - from artic cold to desert heat.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Xhunter Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review