The other day I was about to start reloading and well, I wasn’t sure if my balance scale was giving me an accurate reading. It’s a Redding and was made awhile ago, probably as old as my car but not as old as my guitar. It’s a Gibson. It’s a really good guitar and I generally mess around with some jazz stuff on it. It’s pretty good for just about any style of music, but I’m getting a bit old to be playing rock nowadays. So anyway I was heading down to get some fertiliser for my tomatoes, and thought , what if my balance scale is off a little? Maybe I should get a digital scale and compare the two. So I got some fertiliser, and some blood and bone, I’m not sure if dynamic lifter is any good once they’re planted, the tomatoes, the last lot I planted didn’t go so well. I think maybe they needed more sun. I planted them a while back when it was cooler. Maybe it’s best to wait until things warm up a bit. It’s spring now so I’m hoping to get a good yield, the Italians say tomatoes are good for your prostate or something , I don’t know about that, we never talked about those things back in my day. So I got home and decided to get on the inter webs and purchase a digital scale. So I could compare it to my balance scale. It’s a Redding. It’s pretty old, older than my car. The digital scale seems to work really well, it’s easy to use and has proven my old balance scale accurate. And my powder thrower as dodgy as I thought it was. Git some
Fits my Adler b230t perfectly. And the foam is really easy to cut to shape. There’s no powder coated latches anywhere I could find only glass reinforced nylon.
Overall it’s a really great case for the money BUT do not remove the foam and place it on a floor mat for cutting shapes out of, it attracts hair and lint like a giant soft spongey magnet. Never do that.
I wonder if I can purchase more foam inserts for other rifles or a take two on the first pet hairy attempt
After reading many positive reviews on the net, I thought I'd give it a try. Very happy with the purchase - solid, well-made and well-presented. The only mod I made was to strip-off the black paint from the blade (using gel paint-stripper - an easy 10 minute job). Then a few minutes of light polishing with some 600 paper and it looks 100% better.