The Copper Remover from Shooter’s Choice is a special extra strength formula for tough pistol and rifle cleaning jobs. It quickly removes copper or gilded metal fouling from all rifle and pistol bores.
- Assures an even shot pattern
- Protects against rust, pitting and corrosion
- Minimizes malfunctions
- Safe, quick and easy
- Reduces recoil
- Easy to use
- Restores accuracy in old or neglected firearms
- Fast acting formula
How To Use This Product:
- Start by using Shooter’s Choice MC #7 Bore Cleaner and Conditioner (directions 1 thru 4 on label). This procedure will remove carbon and powder residue, exposing copper fouling. Flush bronze brush using a Shooter’s Choice Cleaner/Degreaser.
- Saturate patch with Copper Remover. Push jag with patch through bore with short jerking motion. Add more solvent to patch at muzzle end. Pull back through bore with jerking motion. Repeat a second time with clean saturated patch.
- Allow solvent to remain in bore no longer than 10 minutes. Never plug, soak or leave a patch in bore.
- Quickly clean rod and jag with a Shooter’s Choice Cleaner/Degreaser to stop the chemical reaction from attacking the accessories.
- Push a clean dry patch through bore. If patch has a blue/green color then repeat steps 2 thru 5 until patch comes out clean.
- Spray Shooter’s Choice Rust Prevent on all metal surfaces to neutralize solvents and protect firearm.
- Start cleaning procedure with clean equipment.
- Clean rod and accessories by cleansing and flushing brush using a Shooter’s Choice Cleaner/Degreaser.
- Never use phosphor bronze brush with Copper Remover.
- For protection from rust and corrosion, always use Shooter’s Choice Rust Prevent after cleaning.
- For best results, use Shooter’s Choice MC#7 Bore Cleaner and Conditioner in combination with Copper Remover.
- Clean from chamber end of firearm when possible.